Public Information Services has millions of consumer records containing over a billion pieces of accurate information...
All you need is a name to start your search.
Receive a full background report in minutes.
Residential History, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses
Bankruptcies, judgments, Liens, UCC Filings
Legal & Lifestyle Data
Warrants & Arrests, Career Details, Permits & Licenses
What Makes Us Different
Accurate and up-to-date information
Unlimited Searches and Unlimited reports
Address history, Phone and Email
Criminal Records & Financial Problems
Licenses, Political Affiliations & More
World Class Member Support
How is Public Information Services better than Google?
Simply put, we have direct access to data Google doesn't. Our info comes directly from National, State, and Municipal databases that a Google search cannot access. While Google may be able to point you in a general direction, we connect you to concise, quality, background reports quickly, eliminating the "searching game" for you.
Can I find this information without Public Information Services?
Sure! If you're willing to identify which databases you need. Figure out where each one is located. Stand in line and pay the fees at the DMV, County Assessors Office, Federal and Municpal Courthouses, just to name a few. Shall we go on?
Permitted Uses of Public Information Services
- Finding a long-lost family member.
- Reconnecting with a former classmate or military buddy.
- Checking your own public records and protecting your identity.
- Researching an individual before going on that first date.
- Finding someone's current address.
Unlawful Uses of Our Service
- Establishing an individual's eligibility for personal credit.
- Evaluating a candidate for employment.
- Screening a new tenant.
- Looking up celebrity contact information.
- Stalking a person you are interested in.
- Stealing an individual's identity.
"Really useful, very accurrate service. Found a person that could not be found with any other service."