Earn affiliate commissions while helping individuals learn about the people in their lives and protecting families from criminals and registered sex offenders with Public Information Services’s top rated affiliate program.
About Public Information Services
Public Information Services provides complete background check service, making it fast, easy, and safe for people to find and learn the truth about anyone. We aggregate billions of public records into a single, easy to use interface and manage the information for you with cutting edge technology. In addition, Public Information Services provides personal protection tools to keep you and your family safe from sexual predators and other criminals.
What does Public Information Services offer?
Through our affiliate program you will be working with Public Information Services making it safe and easy for people to find and learn the truth about each other. We provide our members fast, easy and affordable access to public records so members can quickly make informed decisions about individuals they interact with. In addition, Public Information Services provides personal protection tools to keep you and your family safe from sexual predators and other criminals.
How does the Public Information Services Affiliate Program work?
1) Individuals interested in learning more about the people they interact with and keeping their families safe from criminals visit a user-friendly, three-page process and enroll in our 7-day $1 membership trial.
2) We pay you monthly for each enrollment into the 7-day $1 trial when your commissions meet the minimum sales threshold of $25.
Four Reasons to Join Today
The Public Information Services affiliate program provides:
- Large commissions
- 30-day cookie
- 24/7/365 access to state-of-the-art affiliate tracking and reporting platform
- Attention-grabbing creative display and email creative ensuring high activity
Who can become and affiliate and how much does it cost?
There is NO CHARGE to become a Public Information Services affiliate and almost anyone can participate. Of course, certain website will be rejected if they promote: sexually explicit material, violence, illegal activities or discrimination based on sex, race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. All affiliates are subject to our approval.
Do I get paid for each month that a member I referred continues to be a Public Information Services subscriber?
Affiliates are paid a one-time fee for each paying subscriber they refer to the service. This way, you get all your money up-front and don’t need to worry about how long a member stays as a paying subscriber.
* Public Information Services reserves the right to change its policies and procedures at any time without notice.